Wednesday, April 24, 2013

How To Become A Writer

This semester in my English class How To Become A Writer was one of many pieces we read. The main character of the story is a writer who struggles with writing. I myself can relate to the character of this story. I  also find myself struggling to get words and my thought onto paper. I've been exposed to articles that explains how to become a better writer however, when I try to apply the techniques I always seem to fail. I notice that my ideas tend to flow better when I'm under pressure and meeting a deadline. My writing has improved since I've been in college however, I still have a long way before I actually can say I feel confident enough in my writing.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about How To Become A Writer was one of my favorite pieces as well. Although this was helpful i still feel i have a long way to feel 100% confident in my writing as well.

    ReplyDelete